Please get in touch if you need further assistance.
Claim your FREE Right to Manage formation when you appoint our block management partner BlocMan! BlocMan is a specialist block management agency which covers the South East of England as well as London and the surrounding areas.
Company Formation –
Fee when BlocMan is not appointed Managing Agent
Claim your Right To Manage for £399 plus £49 per flat.
What we do:
- We can contact the other leaseholders informing them of your intention to acquire the right to manage.
- Incorporate the Right To Manage Company with Companies House and issue the relevant paperwork.
- Issue legal notices to all lessees
- Issue legal notices to the freeholder/landlord
Company Administration Service -
£95 per annum (0-20 units)
£145 per annum (21-40 units)
£195 per annum (41+ units)
What we do;
- Deal with any HM Revenue and Customs correspondence
- Deal with any tax returns/ company correspondence
- File annual return at Companies House (subject to £14 annual filing fee)
- Prepare and file Company accounts at Companies House
- Registered address service
Residential Block Management
Standard Fee: POA
Full details of our block management service can be found at our partners website
We cover the areas of Sussex, Kent, Surrey and London.
All of the financial services above are carried out by Service Charge specialists Knight Accountants who are based in Hastings an St Leonards, East Sussex. The Right to Manage formation is carried out by Block Managers and Right to Manage specialists BlocMan.